Lemire LLC conducts complex investigations, including those involving corruption and fraud, employee misconduct, and theft by third parties. Our expert team of investigators and forensic accountants understands the inherent risks of fraud and corruption to corporate resources and integrity. We discreetly identify vulnerabilities, including potential or actual sources of misconduct and fraud. By designing and executing a strategic plan tailored to the unique complexities of each investigation, we are able to reduce costs and introduce lasting recommendations for businesses to independently target current and future vulnerabilities.
- The diversion of more than $1 million in accounts receivable at a prominent New York City law firm
- A forensic accounting review to assess losses in the aftermath of embezzlement by the CFO of a digital media company
- Locate and interview potential witnesses in connection with a federal securities criminal investigation
- A national fraud scheme involving stolen credit cards and debit cards, exceeding $1 million in losses
- A forensic accounting analysis identifying theft by fiduciaries of a high-net worth individual
- A cyber attack targeting the computer network of a U.S. firm and attempting unauthorized transfers of bank proceeds abroad